Friday, April 10, 2009

PA - IL

Hello there... We are at the Hotel in Chicago. It's pretty nice and was actually pretty easy to get to. Wilma was on good behavior coming into the city. OK so now we are all settled in and are online, I'd like to show you Jareth, Wilma and Dante... all working together, in theory.



That (above) is me in the car (Dante). my hair hasn't been washed in a while so, yeah its gross.



So yeah anyway, we got up a little later than we wanted to, but it's because we got in later than we wanted to. But it worked out OK because we got to Chicago in time to check in and stuff. Lindsey started off the drive in PA then I took over after we got to Love Land Castle in Ohio, almost all the way through Ohio.



It is basically at the bottom west part of Ohio. And fromt here we went north through Indiana. the Castle was kinda cool, smaller than I thought it was gonna be, but interesting anyway. We were there for like 30 min. We seemed to be running a bit behind so we had to scoot pretty quickly. There was a Dungeon in the castle and there was a prisoner in it who seems to have never been released.


After that we hightailed out and got to Chicago in about 5 hours. Like I said, nice room, pretty good view, and we got here in time to order Giordano's stuffed Pizza! I was waiting for this for a long time. I was everything I remembered.


And that is that for now. It's kinda late and I'm tired so i'm gonna get to bed soon. Till, tomorrow hopefully... if we get internet.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt & Lindsey Everybody is asking how you guys are doing. I told them to check out the link so sent everybody.
    Sound like you are having a good time.
    San Fransico is one the best cities I have ever been to. I think you will love it, very artsy. I showed Mom the blog and she seems much more relaxed after reading it.

    ReplyDelete