Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 8 2009

wasn't able to get online last night so here is the blog form yesterday:


Well, we are off. Its 6:41 p.m. I misplaced my iPod which is making me feel pretty sad, I must say. I was up till like 12 making a playlist, for nothing. I think I might have left it at my house. I guess its 2 hours after we planned to leave but I don’t really remember saying we were gonna leave at a specific time. We wanted to try for around 5 I guess. So we are going to Penn. Port Matilda and we’ll stay at her Aunt’s house.

We got the computer going, obviously, plugged into the power inverter. We also have the camera going now, also plugged into the power inverter.

I guess Wilma is telling us to go a different way than Lindsey’s mother said to go. This is making Lindsey a little frazzled. Not too much really, but we don’t trust Wilma 100% to be completely honest.

Packing the car wasn’t too painful. I had to duct tape the camera down. That seems to be working well for now… but its only like 20 min into out trip. We got the food within reach. Stuff in my bag is way back in the .. well back. I only have some Trail Mix in there really. Well, it seems as though Wilma is going to start talking. Ok we had a little misadventure with Wilma. It said to take exit 21 and it was coming up and it didn’t speak to tell us to do that and that made us confused. We took it and then it said we were off route. Then we figured out that it probably meant exit 21 in like NY or another state or something. Ok I’m gonna go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment