Tuesday, April 21, 2009

There and Back Again

Well, we made it the whole way there and back. It was a truely amazing experience. I wish we could have stayed longer in Gatlinburg and experienced the Smokey Mountains more. The weather had just cleared up as we got there and the next day looked like it was gonna be beautiful. But we had to keep on movin.

The ride back was actually pretty nice, up until the end of Virginia. Then the rain started to come. It was absolutely pouring by the time we got to NY. I was actually kind of getting nervous. But when it seemed at its worst and almost undriveable... it let up almost immediately. It was still raining by the time we got back but not like it had been.

I wanted to post more pictures than I did. It just became to hard to load them and resize them, save them and then post them. We sually got in pretty late and we didn't want to do much more than sleep when we did. And in places like San Francisco and Las Vegas where we had more time... we were generally out and about and didn't have much time to do the photo stuff then either. So what I plan to do is find a way I can just load all my pictures onto a site and put the link here so people can click on it and see all the pictures. I'll try to write something about each picture to tell you what it is all about, depending on the site. Maybe FlickR would be best. I'll do that later though.

Trip was great... kind of mad-cap and not really as expensive as I thought it would be. Can't wait till out next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment